News» Go to news main
Dalhousie joins The Conversation Canada
Dalhousie University recently signed on as a founding partner, with seventeen other Canadian universities, of The Conversation Canada, a new-to-Canada media outlet providing independent, high-quality explanatory journalism.
Dal Health's Sara Kirk has already contributed two articles to The Conversation:
- Is the food industry conspiring to make you fat?
Sara Kirk (Faculty of Health) and Jessie-Lee McIsaac (Healthy Populations Institute)
August 9, 2017
- Why your kids need a national school food program
Sara Kirk (Faculty of Health)
September 5, 2017
Read Dal News to learn more about The Conversation, and how you can become a contributor.
- Dr. Jacqueline Gahagan from the School of Health and Human Performance talks to CTV about healthcare for transgender populations
- School of Health Sciences collaboration with Norwegian university provides students and faculty with international clinic and research experience
- 2017 Dal Health Annual Fun Run/Walk Challege
- Dal Health Achievements ‑ September 2017
- Dalhousie joins The Conversation Canada
- Community Veterinary Outreach Clinic: Improving the health of socially marginalized people and their pets
- Faculty of Health appoints Dean (Acting)
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ Blog: Canadian colonialists and Aboriginal people imprisoned by the past