- Legault Z., N. Bagnall, and D.S. Kimmerly. The influence of oral L-glutamine supplementation on muscle strength recovery and soreness following unilateral knee extension eccentric exercise. International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, In Press, 2015.
- Lee S., and D.S. Kimmerly. Influence of music on maximal self-paced running performance and passive post-exercise recovery rate. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, In Press, 2015.
- Van Gestel, H., T. Bardouille, and D.S. Kimmerly. Human cortical sites involved with cardiovascular control during exercise: A preliminary MEG study. Organization for Human Brain Mapping Annual Meeting, Hamburg, Germany, 2014.
- Kimmerly D.S, B.L. Morris, and J.S. Floras. Apnea-induced cortical BOLD-fMRI and peripheral sympathoneural firing response patterns of awake healthy humans. PLoS One, 8(12): e82525, 2013.
- Taylor, K.S., A.J. McReynolds, P.J. Millar, H. Murai, D.S. Kimmerly, B.L. Morris, T.D. Bradley, and J.S. Floras. Sympathetic outflow in patients with obstructive sleep apnea and healthy controls correlates with grey matter thickness within the insula and cingulate cortex. Abstract No. 279.15. 2013 Neuroscience Meeting Planner. New Orleans, LA: Society for Neuroscience, 2013. Online.
- Kimmerly, D.S., L. Hughes and L. Quattrocchi. Influence of hand dominance on peak forearm blood flow and cardiovascular responses to isometric handgrip exercise in recreationally active racquet players. The FASEB Journal 27: 710.16, 2013.
- Yumino D., T. Kasai, D. Kimmerly, V. Amirthalingam, J.S. Floras, and T.D. Bradley. Differing effects of obstructive and central sleep apneas on stroke volume in patients with heart failure. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 187(4):433-8, 2013.
- Zamir M., D.S. Kimmerly, and J.K. Shoemaker. Cardiac mechanoreceptor function implicated during premature ventricular contractions. Autonomic Neuroscience: Basic and Clinical, 167(1-2): 50-55, 2012.
- Kimmerly, D.S., and R. Chisholm-Drane. Effect of a cold pressor test (CPT) on the cardiovascular (CV) responses to static handgrip exercise and peak force production. The FASEB Journal 26: 1138.38, 2012.
- Kates A., and D.S. Kimmerly. Effect of a simulated functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scanner on resting and exercise-induced changes in cardiovascular (CV) function. The FASEB Journal 26: 1138.50, 2012.
- McGowan C.L., C.F. Notarius, A. McReynolds, B.L. Morris, D.S. Kimmerly, P.E. Picton, and J.S. Floras. Effect of AT1 receptor blockage on muscle sympathetic responses to handgrip in healthy men. American Journal of Hypertension, 24(5): 537-43, 2011.
- Murai H., C.F. Notarius, B.L. Morris, D. Kimmerly, P. Picton, and J.S. Floras. Single-unit muscle sympathetic nerve activity responsiveness to lower body negative and positive pressure in healthy humans. Clinical Autonomic Research 20:314-315, 2010.
- McGowan C.L., C.F. Notarius, A. McReynolds, B.L. Morris, D.S. Kimmerly, P.E. Picton, and J.S. Floras. Effect of AT1 receptor blockage on muscle sympathetic responses to handgrip in healthy men. Applied Physiology Nutrition and Metabolism, 35(S1): S68, 2010.
- Yumino, D., S. Redolfi, M.C. Su, P. Rattanaumpawan, S. Smith, D. Kimmerly, J.S. Floras and T.D. Bradley. Adverse overnight effect of obstructive sleep apnea on stroke volume in patients with heart failure. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 179: A5341, 2009.
- Wong, S.W., D.S. Kimmerly, N. Massé, R.S. Menon, D.F. Cechetto and J.K. Shoemaker. Sex differences in forebrain and cardiovagal responses at the onset of isometric handgrip exercise: a retrospective fMRI study. Journal of Applied Physiology, 103:1402-1411, 2009.