Dr. Luu worked in Army Medical Service School, National Defense Medical Center, and Chung Shan Medical University in Taiwan, ROC. He served as a health officer in South Africa for a short period of time in 1985. His research interest focuses on disaster health management and Health Care integration.
- BS, National Defense Medical Center, Taiwan, ROC
- MPH, Emory University, USA
- PhD, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- HESA 4010.03 - Management Process and Human Resource Issues in EHS
- HESA 4002.03 - Health Human Resource Management
- HESA 4200.03 - Epidemiology for Managers
- HESA 4030.03 - EHS System Design
- Shyuemeng Luu, Huan-Yan Lai, and Yi-Ru Jhang. Evaluation of Training Effectiveness of Emergency Medical Technician-I in Central Taiwan. International Journal of Management Theory and Practices, 10(1), 2009.
- Shyuemeng Luu. “The Integration of Civil and Military Medical Services during Peacetime.” Army Logistics Semiannually, 30(March): 54-59, 2002]
- Shyuemeng Luu. “The Mathematical Model of War Casualty.” Army Logistics Semiannually, 29(Sept): 98-104, 2001]
- Shyuemeng Luu. “The Health Outcomes of American Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.” Army Logistics Semiannually, 28(March): 38-47, 2001]
- Senyeong Kao, Cin-Din, Lin, B. L. Wang., Shyuemeng Luu & Chin-Hui, Lou. “The Assessment of Military Clinics Contracting with Universal Health Insurance.” Medical Digest, 31(5): 387-396, 2000]