Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- The data behind disaster planning
- Up close and personal with the IDEA project
- Leaders in student life: Meet your 2017 Dalhousie Governors' Award winners
- Female engineers stand out during National Engineering Month
- Ag Campus Engineering students win national championship