Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Sustainability features power IDEA and Design buildings to first place in international design competition
- 'We’ve gained the confidence to try new things': Faculty of Engineering dean on a year of disruption and change
- In support of vaccination efforts, Dalhousie comes to the table with tables (and chairs)
- Two Dal Engineering students earn first‑place prize in national competition
- Student societies at Dal 'choose to challenge' gender bias and inequality