Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Engineering Helps Advance New Technology in Corrosion Protection
- Engineering Partners with Local Recycling Company to Revolutionize Construction Industry
- Faculty of Engineering Opens New Brewery on Campus
- NEW SCHULICH LEADERS SET TO SHINE
- WOMEN IN STEM PANEL AND NETWORKING
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Dal researchers shine at 15th annual Discovery Awards
- Three alumnae celebrated as Women of Excellence
- Literary designs: Mechanical Engineering student Nayani Jensen wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Shaping the future of co‑op education in Nova Scotia
- Tapping into clean and safe water sources