Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- How Dal and the Emera ideaHUB stepped up in the face of PPE supply shortages
- Mission to Mars: Robotics competition goes virtual in 30th year
- Celebrating Dal’s stellar researchers: Meet this year's President’s Research Excellence Awards recipients
- Blazing a trail for others to follow: Atlantic First Nations Water Authority and Canada sign framework agreement
- Grad Profile: A natural fit