Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
- Abigail Bonnington Wears Iron Ring with Pride
- International Women’s Day: Celebrating Two Women Who Inspire Change and Growth
- Celebrating Imhotep’s Legacy Academy: Building 20 Years of Strong Community Connections
- 2023 Women in STEM Networking and Panel Event
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.