Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
- Dalhousie Engineers Take an Oath of Honour in Iron Ring Ceremony
- Dalhousie Engineering's Autonomous Sailboat, the SeaLeon, Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Engineering Students Help Others Understand Mental Health on Sexton Campus
- Dalhousie Engineering Professor working to protect Sable Island's ecosystem
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- The green machines (and more) of Dal's redesigned Sexton Campus
- Lost, then found: Dal Engineering sailboat washes up on Ireland's shores
- Engineering students help others understand mental health on Sexton Campus
- Securing a smarter future
- Why the carbon tax will cost some Maritimes families more than others