Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Tiny Dal‑built satellite begins journey to big space launch
- Research alliance with business produces innovations that revolutionized COVID testing
- Emera sponsorship helps student race‑car design team go electric
- Grad profile: Engineering grad inspires next generation of women in STEM
- Dalhousie ranked among the top 50 globally for improving good health & well‑being and life below water