Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Dalhousie Engineering Mourns Lives Lost in Ukraine International Airlines Crash
- Dalhousie researchers host workshop on climate change risks to coastal transportation infrastructure
- Commemorating the 30th Anniversary of the École Polytechnique Massacre
- Moving Forward, Building Strength, Inspiring Change
- From classic to electric car – Dal Engineering’s “Triumph”
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- 30 years later: Building resilience at milestone ceremony for victims of École Polytechnique tragedy
- Clean sweep: Dal researchers steal the show at 17th annual Discovery Awards
- Dalhousie hosts first NASA Space Apps Challenge
- Learning how an idea becomes marketable
- Climate change is a top issue for Canadians. What should voters look for?