Congratulations to the Class of 2021
Materials Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
A message from the faculty and staff to our graduating students of the Department of Mechanical Engineering can be found here.
Dalhousie will be streaming a live virtual convocation celebration on June 9th at 2pm (AST).
Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- GRAD PROFILE: REFLECTING ON THE PAST AND THINKING OF THE QUANTUM FUTURE
- ideaHUB Staff Announcment
- Event Recap: Engineers Contributions to Healthcare
- Teaching Award for Professor Uday Venkatadri
- Industrial Engineering Students place 1st in International Case Competition
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Grad profile: Reflecting on the past and thinking of the quantum future
- Mitacs internship puts Dal grad student to work for start‑up making waves in maritime innovation
- Space academy prepares for lift off this summer at Dal
- Water world: Meet one of the Dal experts making international waves in clean‑water research and outreach
- Sustainability features power IDEA and Design buildings to first place in international design competition