Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Spring Convocation: Class of 2018
- Dr. Mae Seto Appointed to Irving Shipbuilding Research Chair in Marine Engineering and Autonomous Systems
- Dalhousie Coast to Coast Tour: Western Canada
- 2018 Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference Poster Winners
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Grad profile: Engineering connections
- Grad profile: Keeping the end goal in mind
- New Irving Shipbuilding Research Chair at Dalhousie creates foundation for leadership in marine engineering
- Into orbit: Dal students and profs to build satellite for space mission
- Engineering students showcase solutions for industry partners