Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Engineering Capstone Project supporting patients with collapsed lungs
- Engineering students helping children conquer fear of MRIs
- Engineering researchers utilize expertise in COVID‑19 pandemic
- Engineering student eager to build community spirit amid COVID‑19 Pandemic
- Women in Engineering Society Honoured for Remarkable Year
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Grad Profile: A natural fit
- Grad Profile: Empowering the next generation of female engineers
- Shields up: Dal labs collaborate on 3D‑printed face shield for health‑care workers
- The Contenders: Dal's annual battle of brains and brevity set to begin
- Inspiring ideas: IDEA Speaker Series brings innovation to life