Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- NINTH ANNUAL ENGINEERING GOLF TOURNAMENT
- DAL 200 PLANNING PROFILE: FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Building the Future of Oceans Engineering at Dal
- IDEA Project Update
- Engineering Student wins first place at the Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society's (CMOS) 51st Congress' pitch talk competition
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Dal 200 Planning Profile: Faculty of Engineering
- Designing a better throwing chair for Paralympic track‑and‑field star
- Supported by Dal mentors, Halifax junior high students earn spot in global robotics competition
- Grad profile: A fulfilling end to a fulfilling degree
- Startup connects students with work opportunities