Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Irving Oil fuels IDEA Project campaign with $2.2M gift
- State‑of‑the‑art tools and equipment to support discovery and innovation
- Dalhousie researchers help N.S. company launch eel aquaculture business
- Dal 200 Planning Profile: Faculty of Engineering
- Designing a better throwing chair for Paralympic track‑and‑field star