Lab Usage

All contract, research, graduate and undergraduate work in the laboratories must be approved through the signing of a Key Request & Lab Usage Form [Xls – 68 kB], which can be picked up from the Civil and Resource Office. Once the form has been completed, and all applicable signatures obtained, it can be dropped off at the Office.  

Please be advised that no lab access will be granted until this Form has been completed.