The Department of Civil and Resource Engineering currently offers three undergraduate degree programs (which offer co-op and non co-op options) as well as programs at the graduate level. All Dalhousie Engineering programs are accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board.
The first year of study is common to all engineering students. You will begin to focus on a specific engineering discipline in your second year of study. Learn more about the core engineering program.
The Department of Civil and Resource Engineering currently offers three undergraduate degree programs:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Mineral Resource Engineering
*Students who have completed the degree requirements for a Diploma of Engineering or a Certificate of Applied Science through the Associated University program are admissible to the Upper Division in the Faculty of Engineering.
For information regarding the Undergraduate Programs please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunities exist within the department for graduate studies and research leading to the Master and Doctorate degrees.
Programs offered at the graduate level include:
- Civil Engineering (MEng, MASc, PhD)
- Mineral Resource Engineering (MEng, MASc, PhD)
- Environmental Engineering (MEng, MASc)
For information regarding the Graduate Programs please e-mail email@example.com.