News» Go to news main
Valentine's Day Sonnet Contest
Submit a sonnet about love; unrequited love, rejected love, seasonally instigated dental caries, or a reproach to Saint Valentine for buying into the patriarchal economy of the exchange of women, for examples.
Submit your entry, identified only by B00# (no name), to the English Department, by Monday, February 3rd. The contest is open to all English majors.
Th winner will be announced at a ceremony (with food!) at 4:30pm in the University Club Pub on Thursday, February 13.
- Most Affordable Ways to see The Bridge
- Valentine's Day Sonnet Contest 2019
- Verso Journal Call for Submissions!
- Upcoming Winter Speaker Series
- The New Peripatetic
- Teaching Assistant Positions Fall 2016
- 2016 Fooshee and Dennis Prize Winners
- 2016 Sonnet Contest Winners!