Academic Advising

Students should contact the Undergraduate Advisor early in their studies to ensure they are taking courses appropriate to the degree they wish to obtain. Students must fulfill the Creative Writing Degree Requirements as well as General Degree Requirements found in the university's undergraduate calendar.

Can't figure out what Creative Writing Courses you need to graduate?

  1. First check out the Creative Writing Degree Checklist.
  2. Next check out the General Degree Requirements.
  3. Finally make an appointment to see the Creative Writing Undergraduate Advisor, Dr. Anthony Enns.

Interested in the Creative Writing Honours Program?

Find out if the program is right for you by reviewing the Creative Writing Degree Requirements, fill out the Honours Application Form, and then set up an appointment with the Undergraduate Advisor, Dr. Anthony Enns. Students may apply for the honours programs following the completion of the second year of their degree.

Problem registering for a Creative Writing workshop?

Contact the Undergraduate Assistant, Mary Beth MacIsaac, at

Need Information about transfer credits?

Visit the Registrar's Website.

Got a specific question? that isn't answered here? Check out the Creative Writing FAQs!