If you wish to take one or more courses at the School of Architecture, but not to enrol in a program, please send a message to the Architecture office, firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can advise you on what's available and how to proceed. In your message, please tell us:
- Are you currently registered at another university? If so, is it the University of Lisbon, University of Strathclyde, one of Dalhousie's partner institutions for exchanges, or a different university?
- Are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident?
- Is English your first language?
- How many years have you studied architecture?
- When do you wish to study here: fall (September-December), winter (January-April), or summer (May-July); and in which calendar year (2018, 2019, etc.)?
- Which course(s) do you wish to take? (See the university timetable > Term; Halifax > Architecture)
- Why do you wish to study here?