If you are thinking about studying architecture, we encourage you to view these five brief admission videos, prepared by Susanna Morash-Kent, our Undergraduate admissions advisor. They should answer most of your questions.
Architecture admission 1 - Intro to architecture
Architecture admission 2 - About the School
Architecture admission 3 - Preparing for architecture school
Architecture admission 4 - Applying to the BEDS program
Architecture admission 5 - Transfer students
If you have a question that is not answered in the videos, please e-mail email@example.com.
Admission Meetings (2022)
Dalhousie's campuses are closed due to COVID until the end of January. In-person admission meetings with Susanna Morash-Kent will resume at the following times:
- Wednesday, February 9, 1:30–2:00
- Thursday, February 24, 1:30–2:00
- Tuesday, March 8, 1:30–2:00
- Thursday, March 24, 1:30–2:00
- Wednesday, April 6, 1:30–2:00
- Thursday, April 21, 1:30–2:00
- Tuesday, May 3, 1:30–2:00
- Thursday, May 12, 1:30–2:00
- Wednesday, May 18, 1:30–2:00
- Thursday, June 2, 1:30–2:00
- Tuesday, June 14, 1:30–2:00
- Thursday, June 30, 1:30–2:00
- Tuesday, July 12, 1:30–2:00
- Wednesday, July 27, 1:30–2:00
To reserve a place, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-494-3971. Meetings are held in the Architecture building. When you arrive, please go to the Architecture office: enter the front lobby, turn right, go to the end of the hall, and turn right again. Please wear a three-ply mask, as this is required by the university.
If travel conditions in the winter are not safe, meetings will be canceled automatically and participants can reserve a place on a later day.