News» Go to news main
Future of Work innovation Challenge event
What is the Innovation Challenge?
The Innovation Challenge is a two-day event that will allow multidisciplinary teams of students to use disruptive thinking and collaboration to solve a real-world business problem.
Students will have the opportunity to build transferable skills, network and ultimately deliver a potential solution to a real-world business problem. In multidisciplinary teams, students will receive training one-on-one and in workshops, compete in mini-challenges and create an engaging pitch to showcase their solution ideas. With mentors circulating, students will also be able to grow their network with professionals at organizations looking to hire new grads and students in experiential learning opportunities. All students attending the event will have a speed interview with one of Halifax’s top employers.
Several prizes will be awarded. Team prizes will be awarded for the best pitch. Individual prizes will be awarded for mini-challenges throughout the event.
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ PEI Inductee
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ NS Inductee
- Pollinating the Seed Movement: Community Seed Organizers' Symposium
- Teaching Opportunities at Extended Learning
- NRC‑DAL Research Symposium
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ NB Inductee
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ Nfld Inductee