News» Go to news main
Coaching to Drive Performance
Under the Dalhousie Leadership Competency, Accountability for Performance & Results faculty and staff are expected to demonstrate these actions:
· Establish clear expectations, monitor progress and provide support to generate positive results through regular performance conversations
· Recognize achievements and contributions
· Inspire passion and enthusiasm in others to perform at their best
Using coaching is an effective way to achieve the behaviours listed above. In this 25 minute video, Coaching to Drive Performance, you will learn how to strive for and measure progress and performance, and explore what accountability in coaching means.
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th annual Maritime Intercollegiate Judging Competition
- 2019 Volunteer Award Nominations
- International Development Week photo contest
- Looking For Your Help for a Photo Shoot
- Retirement notice ‑ Debbie Mellish
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Upcoming for the Rams!
- McCain Research Chair at Dal AC working to develop new farming technology