News» Go to news main
Teaching & Learning Community of Practice Summer 2017
This year we are considering a selective approach for our readings. The Society for Teaching & Learning in Higher Education (STHLE) has a series of “Green Guides” with a wide variety of topics.
I would like to give participants the option to select “Guides” that are of interest or value to your teaching style. To see more on the selections, please go to: https://bookstore.uwo.ca/green-guides . Please complete the survey to indicate what two selections you would prefer https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6PYKL87 and email email@example.com so you can be added to the Brightspace page.
First meeting on May 31st at 10am with the Green Guide Book #2: Active Learning (Cobequid Room). Should anyone wish to borrow a copy they are in the Dal Libraries (Killam & MacRae) or you may purchase an e-book or hardcopy from their website.
Everyone involved in teaching or learning are invited!
Looking forward to some great discussions.
- Sharing our Teaching & Learning Successes at Dal‑AC
- Campus Construction Update
- New Face on Campus
- Teaching & Learning Community of Practice Summer 2017
- AC Print Centre Price Adjustments
- Agricultural Campus Thermal Plant Upgrade Information and Discussion Session May 31
- Contribution to Student Life Recognized at Faculty of Agriculture Graduation Banquet
- Extra Lab Space