News» Go to news main
Teaching & Learning Community of Practice Summer 2017
This year we are considering a selective approach for our readings. The Society for Teaching & Learning in Higher Education (STHLE) has a series of “Green Guides” with a wide variety of topics.
I would like to give participants the option to select “Guides” that are of interest or value to your teaching style. To see more on the selections, please go to: https://bookstore.uwo.ca/green-guides . Please complete the survey to indicate what two selections you would prefer https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6PYKL87 and email email@example.com so you can be added to the Brightspace page.
First meeting on May 31st at 10am with the Green Guide Book #2: Active Learning (Cobequid Room). Should anyone wish to borrow a copy they are in the Dal Libraries (Killam & MacRae) or you may purchase an e-book or hardcopy from their website.
Everyone involved in teaching or learning are invited!
Looking forward to some great discussions.
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Business & Social Sciences
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- Growing minds at the Nova Institution for Women
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Animal Science and Aquaculture
- DAAGS Let's Talk Potluck
- Campus job posting
- Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab host Guest
- Extended Learning offers equine kinesiology course