You are eligible for a Faculty of Agriculture ring if:
- You are in your graduating academic year of a degree or diploma program with the Faculty of Agriculture.
- You have previously received a degree or diploma from the Faculty of Agriculture.
- You receive an honourary degree from the university.
- You are selected to receive an honourary ring by the institution. Up to two honourary rings may be awarded per year to a person(s) deemed suitable by Faculty of Agriculture’s Ring Committee and who meet the criteria for an honourary ring.
- You completed a minimum of two years of study at the Faculty of Agriculture and went on to complete a professional degree (ie: Veterinary Medicine) from another institution and are approved by the Ring Committee.