Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC Discovery Grant Information Sessions
We are pleased to invite faculty members to two NSERC Discovery Grant (DG) sessions:
1. The NSERC DG hybrid workshop will take place on Wednesday, May 24, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. ATD at Kenneth C Rowe Management building, room 1020, and on Teams. If you wish to receive a calendar invitation for the Teams meeting, please email email@example.com with the subject line: NSERC DG information session.
This session will address the following:
- Understanding the DG Evaluation Process;
- Interpreting the Selection criteria; and
- Preparing the Notification of Intent and the Full application.
Current and past Evaluation Group members will join us as panelists and will answer questions from the audience.
2. The EDI in NSERC DG virtual session will take place on May 30, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. ADT.
This session will be delivered by Dr. Chris Rowley, Chemistry Professor at Carleton University, and past Evaluation Group member in 1504, and will discuss how to address EDI components when preparing NSERC Discovery Grant application.
We look forward to seeing you at these events.
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grants
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- Research Lunch and Learn Fall 2023 Series