Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
IC‑Impacts: Building resilient and carbon‑neutral communities post covid
In this Joint Call for Proposals, DST, DBT from India and IC-IMPACTS from Canada are seeking joint applications aimed at addressing the issues faced by remote and rural communities in the post COVID world. The following four areas are proposed under this Joint Call:
- Agritech and Food Security
- Carbon Reduction in Our Built Environment
- Health, post Covid Health Issues and Long Covid
Canadian PIs may request a budget of up to approximately $100,000 CAD to fund projects for a maximum of 24 months.
Each application must list one Principal Investigator along with one Co-Principal Investigator in India and one in Canada with additional team members listed as collaborators. There is no limit to the number of collaborators. Industry cannot be the partner under this Call.
Funder: August 31, 2022 at 5:30pm IST (9am AST).
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Research Nova Scotia
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Secrétariat du Québec
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)