Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Clean Transportation System – Research & Development Program – Call for Proposals
The Clean Transportation System - Research & Development (CTS-RD) Program’s objective is to advance scientific knowledge and the development of technologies that reduce greenhouse gas, and/or criteria air contaminants emissions from the aviation, marine, and rail modes of transportation.
For the marine and rail transportation sectors, this call for proposals is seeking projects that would support the demonstration and pilot deployment of low-carbon and zero-emission technologies in real-world testing.
For aviation, this call for proposals is seeking research and technology development projects related to low-carbon and zero-emission technologies, or research that would contribute to the scientific understanding of the effects that GHGs and/or CACs, have on climate and human health or the formation of secondary emissions species.
- The total available CTS-RD funding is up to $600,000 annually.
- The maximum amount of funding supplied to an individual project cannot exceed $100,000 per year
- Recipients may be reimbursed up to 50% of eligible expenditures.
Interested researchers are encouraged to contact Shelley Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Internal: April 1, 2021 at 4:30pm
Funder: April 15, 2021
- The Conversation Canada
- Marine Renewables Canada
- NSERC Discovery Horizons
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Update May 2021
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – May 2021
- Canadian Foundation for Governance Research