Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Interdisciplinary School for the Blue Planet (ISblue): Post‑doctoral Fellowship Program
ISblue has launched a call for 2021 international post-doctoral fellows to undertake research at one of their labs in West Brittany or France.
Eligibility: must have obtained their doctoral degree within the last four years at the closing date of the call and must have spent a minimum of 18 months abroad (outside France) from May 1 2018 until the start of the project.
Value and Duration: Recipients of the awards will receive a gross annual salary of €37 200. In addition, support is available for travel expenses, equipment and supplies (€5,000 per year). Work contract will include national health and dental insurance, as well as retirement and unemployment benefits. The awards are for two years.
Start date: between September 2021 and end of February 2022
The proposed research must fit one of ISblue’s five thematic areas:
- Ocean and Climate Regulation
- Ocean-Earth Interactions
- Sustainable Coastal Systems
- The Living Ocean and Ecosystem Services
- Long-term Observing Systems for Ocean Knowledge
Full details of these awards can be found here.
Funder: April 30, 2021
- Compute Canada Federation
- Association of Canadian Early Career Health Researchers
- Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- SSHRC Connection Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Canada Foundation for Innovation 2023 Innovation Fund
- Open Science principles gain recognition
- New CFI and Mitacs Collaboration