Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The Alliance literature was recently updated on October 28, 2020. It aims to streamline and clarify various points, as well as to provide access to additional resources based on feedback and questions from the community.
Additionally, a number of webinars will be offered in November and December, to support researchers in preparing Alliance proposals.
Click here for more details [PDF - 117 KB].
- PAS Canada: Public Diplomacy Grants Program
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Congratulations Bernie Boudreau
- Cancer Research Society Operating Grants 2020‑2021 competition
- Cadieux‑Léger Fellowship: Research Affiliate Program of Global Affairs Canada
- Institut français de recherche pour l’exploitation de la mer (IFREMER)