Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CAAIF/Aralez Pharmaceutical Canada Inc Research Grant in Allergic Rhinitis
The Canadian Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Foundation (CAAIF) is a charitable foundation whose mission is to invest in research leading to new and better treatments that improve the lives of Canadians living with allergy, asthma and immunologic diseases.
The objective of the CAAIF/Aralez Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc. Research Grant in Allergic Rhinitis is to fund a research grant focused on the area of allergic rhinitis.
The maximum value of the award is $25,000.
- The research must take place in Canada.
- The proposal must be completed within a 12-month period.
- Preference will be given to investigators who have not received this award within the past two years.
There will be a two stage application and review process: Letter of Intent (LOI) and Full Application (Full Application is by invitation only).
LOI details and link to submission are available here.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, contact email@example.com.
LOI Funder Deadline: September 24, 2020 at 11:59 PM EDT (Midnight) (12:59am AST Sept 25)
- University of the Arctic
- Research Nova Scotia Newsletter – March 2021
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Research Data Management
- Education for Refugee and Displaced Children and Youth in Sub‑Saharan Africa
- Association of Commonwealth Universities: Virtual Mobility Project Grants
- Info session on the new Marie Sklodowska‑Curie Actions
- United States Department of Defense