Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship in Medicine
The Faculty of Medicine is seeking to fill the Donald Hill Family Postdoctoral Fellowship. Please circulate this opportunity to anyone who may be eligible and interested. A link to the posting is available here, and also attached for your convenience [PDF - 193 KB].
Interested parties should forward a cover letter, proof of the completion date for PhD, current CV, a research proposal up to 5 pages in length, and a one-page summary outlining the applicant’s interest in the societal impact of technology and any activities they may have already engaged in relevant to this area. Please also provide contact information of 2-3 references. Applications are to be submitted as a single PDF to: Dr. Roger McLeod, Associate Dean Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2020‑21
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program
- Mourou‑Strickland 2020 Mobility Program
- Habitat Stewardship Program for Aquatic Species at Risk
- Banting Research Foundation
- New phase of Alliance grants now open
- Genomics in Medicine Conference 2019