Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Crohn’s and Colitis Canada Grants‑in‑Aid Research Competition
Crohn's and Colitis Canada is currently accepting applications for its 2020 Grants-in-Aid of Research (GIA) competition. The GIA program supports research on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Research grants will be awarded for up to three years, at maximum $125,000 per year.
Applicants must complete the online applications available via the proposalCENTRAL website. For application instructions & full details on the grant competition, visit the Crohn's and Colitis Canada website.
Notice of Intent
Funder Deadline: November 22, 2019 at 6pm AST
Internal Deadline: January 10, 2020 at 4:30pm AST
Funder Deadline: January 17, 2020 at 6pm AST
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2020‑21
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program
- Mourou‑Strickland 2020 Mobility Program
- Habitat Stewardship Program for Aquatic Species at Risk
- Banting Research Foundation
- New phase of Alliance grants now open
- Genomics in Medicine Conference 2019