Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Grand Challenges Explorations
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Grand Challenges Explorations program is seeking innovative global health and development solutions. Proposals are now being accepted for its latest application round.
Initial grants will be US $100,000 each, and projects showing promise will have the opportunity to receive additional funding of up to US $1 million.
Applications are only two pages, and no preliminary data is required. Applicants can be at any experience level; in any discipline; and from any organization, including colleges and universities, government laboratories, research institutions, non-profit organizations and for-profit companies.
A link to the call is provided here.
Any Dalhousie faculty member interested in this opportunity is asked to contact the Manager of Institutional Programs (email@example.com) for more information and support in preparing an application.
Internal Deadline: November 6, 2019 at 4:30pm
Funder Deadline: November 13, 2019 at 11:30am PST
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence