Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Ontario Brain Institute's 2019 ONtrepreneurs program
The Ontario Brain Institute's 2019 ONtrepreneurs competition is now open. Applications are being accepted until April 1, 2019.
The program awards up to 10 Ontario-based early-stage entrepreneurs with $50,000 (per individual) in addition to training opportunities and mentorship to help build and grow neurotech companies.
Visit the Ontario Brain Institute's website for application instructions and a program overview.
Please share widely with researchers who may be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence