Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects Letter of Intent
Researchers who intend to apply for a NSERC Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects in the 2018 competition must submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) by the deadline date of February 1, 2018, 8:00 p.m. (ET). Please note that NSERC does not accept any LOI after the deadline.
The slides from NSERC's recent infromation session are now available here.
For more information please visit the website.
This year there have been several changes to the NSERC Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects that should be noted:
1) LOI applications are submitted to NSERC through the university research grants office.
2) LOI Proposals are 3 page free-form, with no template.
3) A Form 183A for each supporting organization is required at LOI phase.
4) Researchers are encouraged to be thoughtful about equity, diversity and inclusion when writing their applications.
Due to these changes, it is requested that applicants send their LOIs to Dalhousie Research Services for review by January 22nd, 2018.
For questions or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heart and Stroke Foundation: Grant in Aid
- SSHRC Exchange Grants
- NSERC Grant Writing Workshop: Post Event Information
- SSHRC Research Grants and Partnerships ‑ Webinars
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Important Changes to the Payroll Process for Grant‑Paid Employees
- SSHRC Insight Grant Armchair Discussion ‑ Post Event Details
- ACENET Newsletter