Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects Letter of Intent
Researchers who intend to apply for a NSERC Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects in the 2018 competition must submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) by the deadline date of February 1, 2018, 8:00 p.m. (ET). Please note that NSERC does not accept any LOI after the deadline.
The slides from NSERC's recent infromation session are now available here.
For more information please visit the website.
This year there have been several changes to the NSERC Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects that should be noted:
1) LOI applications are submitted to NSERC through the university research grants office.
2) LOI Proposals are 3 page free-form, with no template.
3) A Form 183A for each supporting organization is required at LOI phase.
4) Researchers are encouraged to be thoughtful about equity, diversity and inclusion when writing their applications.
Due to these changes, it is requested that applicants send their LOIs to Dalhousie Research Services for review by January 22nd, 2018.
For questions or more information please contact email@example.com
- Canadian Blood Services Blood Efficiency Accelerator Award Program Competition
- SSHRC Storytellers Contest
- Researcher Portal is Live
- Habitat Stewardship Program for Aquatic Species at Risk
- Canadian Light Source workshop
- 200 Years on the Atlantic: Royal Society of Canada Symposium
- Ocean Frontier Institute: Visiting Fellows Program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: November 2018