Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Deadline Extended: Weston Brain Institute's Transformational Research program
Weston Brain Insitute are pleased to announce that they have extended the deadline for the Transformational Research: Canada 2018 program, from December 7, 2017 to February 15, 2018 at 2:00pm EST.
If you have already started an application on the system, please continue to work on it and prepare to submit by February 15.
LOI extended deadline: February 15, 2018 at 2pm EST
Award announcement: September 2018
Program overview: Larger, longer grants (up to $1.5m for up to 3 years) for transformational work based on excellent preliminary data, including clinical studies not covered under the Early Phase Clinical Trials program below. Clinical trials or clinical trial sub-studies should be submitted to the Early-Phase Clinical Trials or Rapid Response programs.
Please contact Rene at email@example.com or 416-965-5735 with any questions.
- ACENET Spring Training Opportunities
- Collaborative Health Research Projects, 2018‑2019
- Mitacs Globalink Research Internships
- New Research Grants Facilitator at Dalhousie Research Services
- Cloud Powering Digital Humanities Research Workshop
- NSERC ‑ Idea to Innovation Grants (I2I)
- Innovation Fund Grant: Canada Foundation of Pharmacy
- CIHR ‑ Operating Grant : Network Environments for Indigenous Health Research