Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Deadline Extended: Weston Brain Institute's Transformational Research program
Weston Brain Insitute are pleased to announce that they have extended the deadline for the Transformational Research: Canada 2018 program, from December 7, 2017 to February 15, 2018 at 2:00pm EST.
If you have already started an application on the system, please continue to work on it and prepare to submit by February 15.
LOI extended deadline: February 15, 2018 at 2pm EST
Award announcement: September 2018
Program overview: Larger, longer grants (up to $1.5m for up to 3 years) for transformational work based on excellent preliminary data, including clinical studies not covered under the Early Phase Clinical Trials program below. Clinical trials or clinical trial sub-studies should be submitted to the Early-Phase Clinical Trials or Rapid Response programs.
Please contact Rene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-965-5735 with any questions.
- Womens Heart and Brain Health Chair Awards
- Innovative Solutions Canada program
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards
- NSERC: GENDER‑NET Plus ‑ Call for Proposals
- Parkinson Canada: 2018‑ 2020 Research Program Funding Cycle
- NCE Knowledge Mobilization (NCE KM) Initiative
- innovacorp ‑ Early Stage Commercialization Fund
- Internal Review Deadline: SSHRC Insight Development Grant (IDG) applications