Updates» Go to news main
Final conciliation date set for Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001
Dalhousie University and the Public Sector Alliance of Canada (PSAC) Local 86001 have their last scheduled conciliation date on October 25, 2023. The parties have been in negotiations since November 2022. However, they have not been able to reach an agreement and a conciliator was appointed in January 2023.
Conciliation is a normal part of the bargaining process. The university remains optimistic that an agreement can be achieved through conciliation. There are conciliation Q&As available on this site.
PSAC Local 86001 represents Dalhousie’s Postdoctoral Fellow Employees. There are approximately 130 Postdoctoral Fellow Employees working in all academic faculties at Dalhousie University.
- Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues with PSAC Local 86001
- Final conciliation date set for Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 reach a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach a new collective agreement
- Collective Bargaining continues with Public Service Alliance of Canada for Grant‑Paid Employees
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 continue with conciliation
- Collective bargaining continues with NSGEU Local 99