Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) reach tentative agreement
Dalhousie University and the Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) have reached a tentative collective agreement. The bargaining teams met with the conciliator on Wednesday and Thursday of this week and successfully resolved the remaining items.
The parties would like to extend thanks to all bargaining team members who invested their time and who worked in earnest throughout this important process.
A tentative agreement means that both parties have agreed to the terms of a new collective agreement, which now needs to be agreed to or ratified by the DFA members and the university’s Board. The details of the tentative deal will be made available once the Board and the membership of the DFA have ratified the collective agreement.
DFA represents approximately 1,000 full-time faculty, instructors, librarians and counselors at Dalhousie.
- Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues with PSAC Local 86001
- Final conciliation date set for Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 reach a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach a new collective agreement
- Collective Bargaining continues with Public Service Alliance of Canada for Grant‑Paid Employees
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 continue with conciliation
- Collective bargaining continues with NSGEU Local 99