Updates» Go to news main
CUPE strike update ‑ Oct 27 (pm)
The Dalhousie Board of Governors and CUPE will return to the bargaining table with confirmed dates on November 2 and 3. We remain hopeful that the parties will reach a tentative agreement that would bring this strike to a close.
Please continue to visit the CUPE Strike Information Page for further updates and answers to many of the most common questions.
- Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues with PSAC Local 86001
- Final conciliation date set for Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 reach a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach a new collective agreement
- Collective Bargaining continues with Public Service Alliance of Canada for Grant‑Paid Employees
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 continue with conciliation
- Collective bargaining continues with NSGEU Local 99