Updates» Go to news main
CUPE strike update ‑ Oct 27 (am)
CUPE Local 3912 has responded to the Board’s proposal (on October 24) to refer the remaining collective bargaining issues to arbitration, indicating they will not agree to take part in arbitration at this time. While this is disappointing, we remain committed to exploring all avenues for reaching an agreement with CUPE.
We have now written to CUPE with proposed dates to return to the bargaining table early next week. It is our hope that the parties will be able to resolve the remaining issues at the table and reach a tentative agreement that would bring this strike to a close.
Please continue to visit the CUPE Strike Information Page for further updates and answers to many of the most common questions.
- Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues with PSAC Local 86001
- Final conciliation date set for Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 reach a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach a new collective agreement
- Collective Bargaining continues with Public Service Alliance of Canada for Grant‑Paid Employees
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 continue with conciliation
- Collective bargaining continues with NSGEU Local 99