Updates» Go to news main
CUPE update: Negotiations continue, information on potential strike action
CUPE Local 3912, which represents part-time academics along with TAs, markers and demonstrators, is communicating broadly about a potential strike beginning October 19.
We remain optimistic that an agreement can be reached at the bargaining table. Dalhousie and CUPE have agreed to meet to continue negotiations on October 17 and 18 as we work to reach a tentative agreement.
We know our Dal community has questions about the potential impacts of a CUPE strike. Please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the latest information. For questions not addressed in our FAQs, please email email@example.com.
In the event of a strike, Dalhousie will communicate widely with all faculty, staff and students and this page, including the FAQs, will be updated with all necessary information.
- Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues with PSAC Local 86001
- Final conciliation date set for Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 reach a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach a new collective agreement
- Collective Bargaining continues with Public Service Alliance of Canada for Grant‑Paid Employees
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 continue with conciliation
- Collective bargaining continues with NSGEU Local 99