Updates» Go to news main
Bargaining dates with PSAC (Postdoctoral Fellows Union) set for November
The collective agreement between Dalhousie and the Public Sector of Alliance of Canada (PSAC) Local 86001 [Postdoctoral Fellows] expired on December 31, 2021. The parties have agreed to bargaining dates in November, and updates will be posted here as negotiations progress.
Please contact Marlo Shinyei, the University's Lead Negotiator, directly with questions at Marlo.Shinyei@dal.ca.
- Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001 reach tentative agreement
- Collective bargaining continues with PSAC Local 86001
- Final conciliation date set for Dalhousie and PSAC Local 86001
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 reach a new collective agreement
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 99 reach a new collective agreement
- Collective Bargaining continues with Public Service Alliance of Canada for Grant‑Paid Employees
- Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77 continue with conciliation
- Collective bargaining continues with NSGEU Local 99