Updates» Go to news main
Dalhousie and CUPE 3912 return to meet with conciliator
The tentative agreement that was reached between Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 in April has not been ratified, following a vote by CUPE members held in June.
An additional day of negotiations with the conciliator has been scheduled for later in July. We remain optimistic that the parties will come to a mutually agreeable resolution in the near future.
Please contact Marlo Shinyei, University's Lead Negotiator, directly with questions at Marlo.Shinyei@dal.ca.
- Completing the fall term: Information for students and instructors
- CUPE strike ends
- Tentative agreement reached with CUPE Local 3912
- Change to course withdrawal date
- Message to students regarding the remainder of the fall term
- CUPE strike update Nov 3: Negotiations unsuccessful
- CUPE strike update ‑ Oct 27 (pm)
- CUPE strike update ‑ Oct 27 (am)