Benefits package for post-doctoral fellows
[full-time and part-time (50% or greater) employees for contracts of at least 8 months or greater]
There are three categories of Fellows:
- Postdoctoral Fellow Employees: Hired by Dalhousie grant holders and paid primarily from a research grant held by a Dalhousie faculty member.
- Postdoctoral Fellow Scholars: Are named recipients of funding awards.
- Clinical Fellow Employees: MD graduates obtaining advanced clinical specialty training.
Forms for new employees
- Benefit Form Instructions
- Health/Travel & Dental Application
- Late Medical Application for dependants (complete if applying 60 days after hire date)
- Health Spending Account (only available to Post-Doctoral Fellow Employees)
Are you a current employee looking to update your benefits?
- Life changes [log-in required]
If you have Benefits questions that are not addressed on this web page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 494-1122.