Skip to main content

Dalhousie's Social Worker in Halifax

Dalhousie’s social worker, Hazel, can assist students with the non-academic responsibilities of life (such as housing, finances and food), and help you navigate resources on and off campus. She can also help you with managing stress and anxiety related to work, relationships, school and sleep.  

Accessing a Social Worker in Truro

Students in Truro have access to social workers in the community. If you would like to access a social worker in Truro, please book an appointment with a nurse at Health Services to be referred.