First time visiting one of Dal’s health centres? We look forward to seeing you! Review our tips below to ensure you come prepared!
Tips for your first appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure you receive your full appointment time with your healthcare provider
- Request interpreter services beforehand (for non-English appointments)
- Bring an identification card (License, Passport, DalCard)
- Bring your health card (DSU, MSI, other)
- Know your medical history
- Let us know your preferred name & pronouns