61 Rock Garden Road
Harlow is NSAC’s original science building for teaching. It replaced the old science that burned and it was the centre of campus when staff and students returned after the fire and a temporary relocation to Debert. The Cox Institute of Agricultural Technology has replaced the teaching and lab facilities. Harlow is named for Dr. L.C. Harlow, Professor of Chemistry and Soils, Provincial Chemist (1906-41) and NSAC Principal from 1940 to 1941.Today the Harlow Institute houses staff from the Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture.
|Accessibility||entrance with ramp, access to all floors|