Records, Registration and Transfer Credit Advising

We are here to help

Reach out to us with any questions you have about transfer credits, letter of permission, Exchange learning agreements, registration, degree audit, academic regulations and graduation eligibility.

Craig Larsh

craig web 4

Chat with me about understanding your degree audit and requirements, academic regulations and appeals, and your eligibility to graduate from undergraduate Arts, Science and Agriculture programs.

Pronouns: he/him/his for degree audit inquiries for graduation eligibility inquiries for registration inquiries for academic record inquiries for advising and honours inquiries

Or book an appointment to connect sooner.

Christine Wilson

christine web 3

I support students looking to explore new academic possibilities at Dalhousie and assist them in having their previous academic work recognized for credit. 

Pronouns: she/her/hers recognition for past academic credit students taking courses at another institution

Or book an appointment to connect sooner.