Top 10 reasons to study Health Sciences at Dal:
- We offer degree programs in five professional disciplines: Diagnostic Cytology (suspended), Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Radiological Technology, and Respiratory Therapy.
- We have small class sizes with fantastic one-on-one interaction with the instructors.
- With job openings across the country, you can start your career as soon as you graduate.
- Some students are sponsored with bursaries from regional hospitals while they study.
- Starting in your first term, you’ll work with the latest medical technology in the Maritimes' largest health-care facility, alongside some of the best medical professionals in the country.
- We’re a tight-knit school with an active student association that organizes lots of social events each year.
- Our active programs are accredited by the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) and the Council on Accreditation for Respiratory Therapy Education (CoARTE).
- Our graduates receive national certification in their disciplines, meaning you can work anywhere in Canada and many places overseas.
- We are the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada.
- Our interprofessional approach to teaching means you will study and work side-by-side with students in other health-related programs.