Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Proof of Vaccination/Vaccine Passport Town Hall
On September 17th, 2021, the Health Association of African Canadians held a virtual discussion on Proof of Vaccine/Vaccination Passports and their impact on Nova Scotia’s Black Communities. Hosted by HAAC Co-Presidents Sharon Davis-Murdoch, Veronica Marsman and Past President, Dr. David Haase, guest speakers included: Dr. Francoise Baylis (Bioethicist, Dalhousie) Jason Maclean (President, NSGEU) Dr. Onye Nnorom (Black Physicians Association of Ontario)
Click here to view.
- International Science Council Board
- Heritable Human Genome Editing: Who Decides? Science or Society?
- Proof of Vaccination/Vaccine Passport Town Hall
- Why Cities Like Boston Shouldn't Follow New York's Lead on Vaccination Passports
- Optimizing the Data Available via Health Canada's Clinical Information Portal
- Human Genome Editing: A Framework for Governance
- Human Genome Editing: Recommendations
- Human Genome Editing: Position Paper