Fish-WIKS News» Go to news main
Senator Murray Sinclair addresses Belong Forum on topic of reconciliation
On September 5, Dalhousie University welcomed Senator Murray Sinclair, Chair of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada, to the stage of the Rebecca Cohn Auditorium as the first speaker in the fall season of Dalhousie’s 200th anniversary year Belong Forum series, addressing the Forum’s overarching topic of “What would it take to create a world where we all feel we truly belong?”
Read about the evening on Dal News.
Watch the archived livestream of the event.
- Fish‑WIKS Partner Takes Leading Role in New Project
- Nunavut holds public meetings on draft polar bear management plan
- Condolences on the passing of Elder Murdena Marshall
- Mawio'mi Photo Essay
- Legacy Space Opened at Dalhousie's Killam Library
- Treaty Day & Mi'kmaq History Month
- Senator Murray Sinclair addresses Belong Forum on topic of reconciliation
- Fish‑WIKS PI Dr. Lucia Fanning presents at the13th International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences