Fish-WIKS News» Go to news main
FishWIKS team members Lydia Ross and Lucia Fanning publish paper on informed management decision‑making
FishWIKS team members Lydia Ross and Lucia Fanning have published a paper on informed management decision-making in the multidisciplinary science journal Facets.
In their paper, titled Mobilizing values: using perceptions of barachois ponds in Nova Scotia to advance informed management, they examine how an improved understanding of the perspectives of stakeholders and managers regarding appropriate management of barachois ponds, a type of coastal wetland found in Nova Scotia, could be used to better inform integrated management of these wetland systems.
- Mi'kmaw‑Led Conservation Webinar Series ‑ Thurs March 25 at 6 pm
- FishWIKS team members Lydia Ross and Lucia Fanning publish paper on informed management decision‑making
- FishWIKS team member Nicole LaTulippe co‑authors paper on need to make way for Indigenous research leadership
- FishWIKS IDPhD student Mirjam Held publishes paper in International Journal of Qualitative Methods on challenges of carrying out decolonising research in Nunavut
- FishWIKS research provides insights into fishing dispute
- FishWIKS' Shelley Denny writes piece on Mi'kmaw livelihood fishery for Chronicle Herald
- Treaty Day & Mi'kmaq History month in Nova Scotia
- Dalhousie recognises National Indigenous History Month