Fish-WIKS News» Go to news main
FishWIKS team member Nicole LaTulippe co‑authors paper on need to make way for Indigenous research leadership
FishWIKS team member Nicole LaTulippe has co-authored a paper in Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability titled "Making room and moving over: knowledge co-production, Indigenous knowledge sovereignty and the politics of global environmental change decision-making".
The paper "brings literatures on knowledge co-production together with Indigenous knowledge, research, and environmental governance to explain why co-production scholars must move away from seeking to better 'integrate' Indigenous knowledges into western science and make way for Indigenous research leadership."
- FishWIKS team member Nicole LaTulippe co‑authors paper on need to make way for Indigenous research leadership
- FishWIKS IDPhD student Mirjam Held publishes paper in International Journal of Qualitative Methods on challenges of carrying out decolonising research in Nunavut
- FishWIKS research provides insights into fishing dispute
- FishWIKS' Shelley Denny writes piece on Mi'kmaw livelihood fishery for Chronicle Herald
- Treaty Day & Mi'kmaq History month in Nova Scotia
- Dalhousie recognises National Indigenous History Month
- FishWIKS PhD student Mirjam Held presents at EGU General Assembly 2020
- Cathy Martin begins tenure as Dal's first Director of Indigenous community engagement