Fish-WIKS News» Go to news main
FishWIKS team member Nicole LaTulippe co‑authors paper on need to make way for Indigenous research leadership
FishWIKS team member Nicole LaTulippe has co-authored a paper in Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability titled "Making room and moving over: knowledge co-production, Indigenous knowledge sovereignty and the politics of global environmental change decision-making".
The paper "brings literatures on knowledge co-production together with Indigenous knowledge, research, and environmental governance to explain why co-production scholars must move away from seeking to better 'integrate' Indigenous knowledges into western science and make way for Indigenous research leadership."
- Learning Lodge on Mi’kmaw Livelihood Rights
- RoseAnne Archibald elected as national chief of Assembly of First Nations
- Mary Simon named as Canada’s first Indigenous governor general
- Mi'kmaw‑Led Conservation Webinar Series ‑ Thurs March 25 at 6 pm
- FishWIKS team members Lydia Ross and Lucia Fanning publish paper on informed management decision‑making
- FishWIKS team member Nicole LaTulippe co‑authors paper on need to make way for Indigenous research leadership
- FishWIKS IDPhD student Mirjam Held publishes paper in International Journal of Qualitative Methods on challenges of carrying out decolonising research in Nunavut
- FishWIKS research provides insights into fishing dispute