» Go to news main
MI Granted Continued ALA Accreditation Status
The School of Information Management is very pleased to announce that our Master of Information (MI) program has been granted Continued Accreditation Status from the ALA Committee on Accreditation.
We would like to thank all of you within our SIM, Dalhousie and Information communities for the significant role you played in the accreditation process. As highlighted in the final report from the External Review Panel (ERP):
“The ERP was impressed with the energy and enthusiasm evident among faculty, staff, alumni, employers, and students for the directions in which the MI program is evolving.”
We look forward to celebrating this news together.
- SIM Alumni ‑ Higher Education News
- MI Student Wins 2nd Place at Virtual Reality Ocean Challenge
- Job Postings: Part‑Time Academic (2), Summer 2020
- MI Granted Continued ALA Accreditation Status
- Job Posting: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Lecturer
- “The more things change, the more they remain the same”: Dalhousie’s School of Information Management celebrates 50 years
- Dr. Mike Smit: Research Buzz
- Cassandra Larose Chosen as the 2019 Recipient of the Dalhousie‑Horrocks National Leadership Fund