News» Go to news main
Jennifer Grek Martin Receives a 2016 Management Teaching Excellence Award
From the Faculty of Management Dean’s office:
Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 2016 Management Teaching Excellence Awards!
After a difficult selection process, the committee selected the winners as follows:
Ms. Jennifer Grek-Martin of SIM and Dr. Jenny Zhang of the RSB will be awarded prizes of $5,000 each. Dr. Hossam Ali-Hassan of the RSB will be awarded the grand prize of $10,000.
The MTEAs will be awarded at a presentation on Monday, January 23rd at 11:30 in room 3089. All are welcome to attend and celebrate the worthy recipients and the quality of teaching in the Faculty of Management. Please share this information with your students; they are welcome to join the celebration as well.
- SIM alumna speaks on libraries, Indigenous communities and building relationships
- MLIS Thesis Students Awarded Graduate Research Scholarships
- Jennifer Grek Martin Receives a 2016 Management Teaching Excellence Award
- MLIS Alumna Recognized in Canada's Parliament
- Dr. Mike Smit: Rising Research Star of the Year
- SIM Professor Bertrum MacDonald Appointed Visiting Researcher by the International Ocean Institute‑Canada
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: Bachelor of Management Program (2)
- Domenic Rosati Chosen as the 2016 Recipient of the Dalhousie‑Horrocks National Leadership Fund