News» Go to news main
Jennifer Grek Martin Receives a 2016 Management Teaching Excellence Award
From the Faculty of Management Dean’s office:
Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 2016 Management Teaching Excellence Awards!
After a difficult selection process, the committee selected the winners as follows:
Ms. Jennifer Grek-Martin of SIM and Dr. Jenny Zhang of the RSB will be awarded prizes of $5,000 each. Dr. Hossam Ali-Hassan of the RSB will be awarded the grand prize of $10,000.
The MTEAs will be awarded at a presentation on Monday, January 23rd at 11:30 in room 3089. All are welcome to attend and celebrate the worthy recipients and the quality of teaching in the Faculty of Management. Please share this information with your students; they are welcome to join the celebration as well.
- MLIS‑Assisted Archives Project Featured on CBC
- Data drives ideas as Faculty of Management hosts open data competition
- MLIS/MPA Alumnus Defends PhD
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: MLIS Program (2)
- MLIS/MPA Student Awarded Mitacs Globalink Research Award
- MLIS Alumna Custom Fashion Project Featured on CBC
- SIM alumna speaks on libraries, Indigenous communities and building relationships
- MLIS Thesis Students Awarded Graduate Research Scholarships