News» Go to news main
Jennifer Grek Martin Receives a 2016 Management Teaching Excellence Award
From the Faculty of Management Dean’s office:
Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 2016 Management Teaching Excellence Awards!
After a difficult selection process, the committee selected the winners as follows:
Ms. Jennifer Grek-Martin of SIM and Dr. Jenny Zhang of the RSB will be awarded prizes of $5,000 each. Dr. Hossam Ali-Hassan of the RSB will be awarded the grand prize of $10,000.
The MTEAs will be awarded at a presentation on Monday, January 23rd at 11:30 in room 3089. All are welcome to attend and celebrate the worthy recipients and the quality of teaching in the Faculty of Management. Please share this information with your students; they are welcome to join the celebration as well.
- Three SIM Faculty Receive University‑Wide Teaching Awards
- Donna Bourne‑Tyson Named President of the Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL)
- SIM Alumna/Lecturer Earns Research Award
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: BMgmt Program (3)
- Rita Ugbebor Awarded the 2017 Stephanie Downs Memorial Award
- Congratulations SIM Class of 2017!
- Job Posting: Tenure‑Track Lecturer or Professor (Information Management)
- Redefining her role: Ade Oyemade