News» Go to news main
Jennifer Grek Martin Receives a 2016 Management Teaching Excellence Award
From the Faculty of Management Dean’s office:
Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 2016 Management Teaching Excellence Awards!
After a difficult selection process, the committee selected the winners as follows:
Ms. Jennifer Grek-Martin of SIM and Dr. Jenny Zhang of the RSB will be awarded prizes of $5,000 each. Dr. Hossam Ali-Hassan of the RSB will be awarded the grand prize of $10,000.
The MTEAs will be awarded at a presentation on Monday, January 23rd at 11:30 in room 3089. All are welcome to attend and celebrate the worthy recipients and the quality of teaching in the Faculty of Management. Please share this information with your students; they are welcome to join the celebration as well.
- Rebekah Prette Receives Faculty Leadership Award
- Career Discovery Tours connect graduate student with real‑world experience
- Congratulations on another successful IWB Conference
- SIM Co‑Authored Social License Report Released
- Dual Passions Lead to Dual Degrees
- Dr. Louise Spiteri Receives ALISE Service Award
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking ‑ with New Twists (Mike Smit)
- Part‑Time Academic Posting (BMgmt Program)