News» Go to news main
Food security and the upcoming federal election: where do Canadians stand?
A new survey from the Agri-Food Analytics Lab suggests Canadians consider food security the most important electoral issue. However, country is extremely divided in global trades for the sector.
According to the survey, the Conservatives are considered as the best national stewards for the agrifood sector, followed by the Liberals and the Green Party. The People’s Party of Canada support on agrifood policy equals the New Democratic Party’s. The New Democratic Party is considered as the best positioned to deal with food affordability, while the Green Party is seen as championing food waste. However, the number of respondents who are unsure is very high, at 42% nationwide.
Read the full report on the Agri-Food Analytics Lab site.
- The Faculty of Management celebrates excellence in teaching
- Julian Barling: Brave New Workplace
- The Adopt‑a‑Family initiative supports more people than ever
- Scotiabank Ethics in Action Case Competition and Gala wraps up a successful 10‑year run
- Getting to know your staff: Lauren Shaw
- BComm student chooses Dal for the co‑op program and makes connections for life
- Grades aren’t everything: How the Faculty of Management prepared this student for life after Dalhousie
- Two Bachelor of Commerce graduates on the importance of extra‑curricular activities and people skills