News» Go to news main
Food security and the upcoming federal election: where do Canadians stand?
A new survey from the Agri-Food Analytics Lab suggests Canadians consider food security the most important electoral issue. However, country is extremely divided in global trades for the sector.
According to the survey, the Conservatives are considered as the best national stewards for the agrifood sector, followed by the Liberals and the Green Party. The People’s Party of Canada support on agrifood policy equals the New Democratic Party’s. The New Democratic Party is considered as the best positioned to deal with food affordability, while the Green Party is seen as championing food waste. However, the number of respondents who are unsure is very high, at 42% nationwide.
Read the full report on the Agri-Food Analytics Lab site.
- Staff impact awards: 2020
- Getting to know your staff: Nicole Maunsell
- The Ethics in Action Case Competition will return in 2021
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie