News» Go to news main
Watch the video: Hope Blooms at the Seven Speakers Series
The Dalhousie Management Society prides itself on equally supporting all of the program's seven majors by tailoring case competitions and social events to highlight each one. The main event they host is the "Seven Speaker Series" where invited business, political and community leaders from across Canada engage with Management students. The eclectic mix of speakers offers a unique opportunity for students to deepen their understanding of business.
One of this year’s featured speakers was a group of young people who garnered national attention on CBC's “The Dragon’s Den” with their community-based venture, “Hope Blooms”. They shared their story of creating the company and their wildly successful pitch to the Dragons. Watch the video below for a story that is sure to move and inspire you.
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie
- Your groceries are getting more expensive: Dalhousie's Agri‑Food Analytics Lab tells us why
- Wild horses or pests? How to control free‑roaming horses in Alberta
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Grad profile: A degree for all fields