News» Go to news main
Watch the video: Hope Blooms at the Seven Speakers Series
The Dalhousie Management Society prides itself on equally supporting all of the program's seven majors by tailoring case competitions and social events to highlight each one. The main event they host is the "Seven Speaker Series" where invited business, political and community leaders from across Canada engage with Management students. The eclectic mix of speakers offers a unique opportunity for students to deepen their understanding of business.
One of this year’s featured speakers was a group of young people who garnered national attention on CBC's “The Dragon’s Den” with their community-based venture, “Hope Blooms”. They shared their story of creating the company and their wildly successful pitch to the Dragons. Watch the video below for a story that is sure to move and inspire you.
- Celebrating staff who support, lead and inspire with the 2022 Staff Recognition Awards
- Congratulations to the Class of 2022
- Getting to know your staff: Sarah Hayes‑Brown
- Enemona Agada: Seeing it through
- Community first: Dal researchers work with African Nova Scotian and Mi'kmaq comunities to get it right from the start
- Getting to know your staff: Ayşe Dai‑Gammon
- Research Day 2022
- Getting to know your staff: Carrie Hunter