Management News from Dal News
Grad Profile: A degree for all fields
Amy Hak, a grad of Dal's Master of Information Management program, is already putting her new knowledge and skills to work in her role as a forensic officer at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands.
Grad Profile: Stretch yourself
In the final steps of his MBA journey, Paul van Galder got an offer he couldn’t refuse as a microfinance advisor in Malawi — an opportunity that has opened the door to a career in international banking.
The Honourable Louise Arbour named 2019 recipient of the Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award
In November, Dal's Faculty of Management will honour The Honourable Louise Arbour, former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and former Justice of the Supreme Court of Canada, with the 2019 Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Grad profile: A degree for all fields
- The Honourable Louise Arbour named 2019 recipient of Dalhousie Faculty of Management’s Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award
- Celebrating inaugural part‑time teaching award recipient Lindsay McNiff
- Food security and the upcoming federal election: where do Canadians stand?