Management News from Dal News
Grad Profile: Double duty for Dal librarian
If you’ve spent time in Sexton Library, you’re already familiar with Jason Lee’s friendly smile and impeccable service. What you might not know is that for the last three years, he has been working towards his master's degree in the School of Information Management.
Tackling fundamental problems from new perspectives
Augmented reality textiles, work towards a Mi’kmaq biosdepository, and tumour prediction technology are among the six innovative Dal projects funded by the Government of Canada’s New Frontiers in Research Fund Exploration competition.
New CDL Recovery program assists with COVID‑19 effort
The Creative Destruction Lab (CDL) is turning its focus on technological innovation towards the current pandemic with a new program focused on public health and economic recovery.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie
- Your groceries are getting more expensive: Dalhousie's Agri‑Food Analytics Lab tells us why
- Wild horses or pests? How to control free‑roaming horses in Alberta