Management News from Dal News
CDL Atlantic graduate company helping to lower energy costs for Canadians
EnergyX Solutions Inc, a graduate company of CDL Atlantic co-founded by a Dal alumnus, is making its way to Atlantic Canada, with the goal of helping homes and businesses lower their energy usage through Artificial Intelligence.
In defence of 'ultra‑processed' foods
Processed foods can be nutritious as well as economical and convenient, write Dal researchers Sylvain Charlebois and Janet Music. They say we should stop demonizing processed foods, and ease up on those who turn to them for convenience and price.
Getting in touch: Dal student invites you to text a tree
Resource and Environmental Management student Julietta Sorensen Kass is offering Halifax residents and visitors alike the chance to exchange texts this summer with some of the towering trees that call the Public Gardens home.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Getting in touch: MREM student invites you to text a tree
- Why Canada’s single‑use plastic ban could help the environment and wildlife
- Celebrating staff who inspire, support and serve
- Release: Majority of Canadians actively shopping for food with non‑plastic packaging, Dalhousie survey finds
- Congratulations, Class of 2019