Management News from Dal News
Grad profile: MBA 2020 graduate sees opportunity in online connection
A long-time employee with Dal's Management Career Services, Ayşe Dai-Gammon graduates this week after finishing her last three MBA courses entirely online during the pandemic lockdown — a situation she says offered an opportunity to build special connections.
Dal academics and community come together to "reimagine" post‑pandemic Nova Scotia
The "Reimagine NS" project, led by Dal's Faculty of Management, has brought together interdisciplinary teams of academic experts from across the province, paired with thoughtful and influential community members, to explore what a reimagined future for Nova Scotia could look like. The first of the five reports is now online, with weekly Open Dialogue panel events scheduled to share and discuss the findings.
How this professor’s online organizational behaviour course became a hit with students
The Faculty of Management's Dana Kabat-Farr totally reimagined her organizational behaviour course when she took it online this summer, with a great response from students. Here's how she approached it.
Faculty & Research
In what ways should society support entrepreneurial small businesses? How can we produce food more efficiently? Learn more about the pressing questions being researched here.
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie